MEMORIAL / HONOR GIFTS
High Plains Children's Home is privileged to have numerous constituents who request financial gifts be sent to the Home in memory of their family or friends who have passed away. A letter of notification is then sent to those who are experiencing the loss. This gift is commonly referred to as a "Living Memorial" and is published in our regular newsletter unless anonymity is preferred.
In the same way, others enjoy honoring friends, associates and family members by sending donations for special occasions, such as birthdays, anniversaries and job promotions. This gift is commonly referred to as a "Living Honor" and is also published in our regular newsletter unless anonymity is specified.
Memorial and Honor gifts can be made online by clicking on the green "GIVE ONLINE" link, which can be found at the top of each page throughout this site, or by printing out the Gift Form below and mailing it to our Main Office.
AUTOMATIC BANK DRAFTS
Convenience seems to be the method of the day. Many constituents of HPCH appreciate the ability to donate on a regular basis via an Automatic Bank Draft, also known as an ACH (Automatic Clearing House). For our supporters who wish to contribute on a monthly basis, this simple method allows gifts to be made automatically without having to remember each month.
To get started, download the Bank Draft Form below and mail it to our Main Office along with a cancelled check.
"CHANGE FOR CHILDREN" CAMPAIGN
This annual summer campaign, (June-August), distributes coin "cans" to area churches, individuals, and businesses. Composed of spare change, cash and checks, this campaign will average over $40,000 per year! Funds collected help cover back-to-school clothing, fees and all of the other expenses associated with a quality education, ensuring a successful fall season for our children.
OTHER TYPES OF HELP
- Online Credit Card Donations here at hpch.org
- Bequests through proper estate planning, such as Wills and Trusts
- Name the Home as a Life Insurance Policy beneficiary
- Charitable Gift Annuities for residents of Texas and Oklahoma
- Oil & Gas Mineral Interests and Royalties
- Appreciated Stock Portfolios
- Donate gently used Automobiles, Recreational Vehicles and Farm Equipment
- Consider other Gifts in Kind such as Clothing, Computer Equipment, Grocery Items and Furniture
- Volunteer to help with our Automotive/Bicycle Shop, Woodworking Shop, Landscaping, Tutoring and Food Preparation
- Include the Home in your congregation's annual budget or special contribution schedule
- Send gifts in memory or honor of your members or extended family
- Send out volunteers from Bible classes and youth groups
- Assist with Thanksgiving meals and Christmas gifts for our children
Foundations / Charitable Trusts
- Name HPCH as a Grant Recipient
- Let our 100-acre campus host your Corporate Picnic, Family Reunion or even Hot Air Balloon Festival!
Civic / Corporate
- Take advantage of your company's Matching Gift program
- Involve your Kiwanis, Lions, Rotary or other Civic Club
- United Way
- "Donor Choice Program"
- Combined Federal Campaign
- State Employees Charitable Campaign